1. All the matches shall be played according to the latest and revised rules of All India Football Federation, with modifications wherever applicable.
2. A Football team shall consist of maximum 16 players. No player shall be allowed to take part in the Tournament without proper kit.
3.All the matches at Cluster level shall be played on Knock out basis. In case of draw match at cluster level no extra time will be given.
4.Up to the semifinal stage matches, the duration of the match shall be 35-10-35 min. and the finals shall be of 45-10-45 min.
5. Maximum five players can be substituted in a game.
6. Procedure to determine the winner of a match shall be on the basis of penalty kicks where the competition rules require there to be a winning team after a match has been drawn.
7.The referee shall choose the goal at which the penalty kicks have to be taken.
8.If after both teams have taken five penalty kicks each, and both have scored the same number of goals, or have not scored any goal, penalty kick continues to be taken in the order of 6th, 7thand so on alternately from each side, until one team has scored a goal more than the other from the same number of kicks
9. With exception of the foregoing case, only players who are on the field of play at the end of the match, which includes extra time, are allowed to take penalty kicks.
10. At Cluster level tournament too, if the number of participating teams is eight or less than eight, the tournament can be arranged with league system.
11. From each Cluster, the first position winning team shall qualify for National level Tournament.
12. At National level: All the teams reporting may be divided into different pools in such a way that by and large no pool is of less than four teams. From each pool, the two teams emerging on top will qualify to play the knock-out stage matches. The match to decide the third and fourth positions shall also be played.
13. The National level Tournament shall be played on league cum knock out basis. Knock out matches will commence only after the league phase of tournament is over
14. In all the matches played on league basis points shall be awarded as „3‟ and „0‟ to winner and looser respectively. In case of a drawn match one point to each team shall be provided.
15. In case of a tie on the points system at the pool level, then the pool winner shall be decided on the basis of goal differences. If the goal scored by each team has no difference, the draw of lots may be provided to decide the tie which shall be held in the presence of Organizing School Principal, CBSE Observer, both the teams Captains & Chief Referee.
16.Semi-final losers‟ will play the hard linematch to decide 3rdand 4thplace in the tournament.
17. Unless unavoidable, no team shall be called upon to play more than two matches in a day. There shall be at least three hours gap between the end of the earlier match and the commencement of the next match.
18. The school Organizing Cluster level competition shall take a Group Photo of the teams that have qualified to participate at National level competition. The photo shall be signed by the host school Principal and forwarded to the school organizing nextlevel of competition along with the original entry Performa.